British luxury jeweler Boodles‘ sales to Chinese tourists have been brisk. These are the top five Boodles jewelry bought by Chinese tourists as reported by The Telegraph.
1. £1.3 million (US$2.1 million). The most expensive piece bought is the Boodles Golconda, a 8.48 carat, asscher cut, D color, flawless diamond ring.
2. £350,000 (US$577,970). Fine emeralds in a Boodles Greenfire setting.
3. £325,000 (US$536,686). Exceptionally rare Boodles five carat, D color, triangular cut diamond ring.
4. £170,000 (US$280,728). A Boodles Wisteria necklet with ashoka cut diamonds.
5. £100,000 (US$165,134). The Boodles Wonderland Love Bird collar, set with diamonds, pink tourmaline and colored gem stones shows the British craftsmanship.